About Executive Coaching
What it is, why it works, and how to get started
As a coaching company that has worked with thousands of leaders around the world, we know how much of an investment coaching can be, and we also know how important it is to select a coach that’s right for you. We wrote this guide to provide leaders like you with a comprehensive introduction to executive coaching, how it works, and how you can get the most value from your experience.
Instead of giving leaders a one-size-fits-all solution, coaching supports leaders as they develop their own styles and approaches. When you work with a coach, you’re the one setting goals, choosing topics for discussion, and bringing information to the table.
Whether you are actively looking for an executive coach or just curious about what coaching is, this simple & straightforward guide will help inform your next steps.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:What is executive coaching?
- What can an executive coach do for you?
- The value & ROI of executive coaching
- What makes executive coaching unique?
- Criteria #1: Business experience
- Criteria #2: Coaching experience
- Criteria #3: Shared values
- Your responsibilities as a coaching client
- Using assessments & tools to guide you
- The value of vulnerability